November 8, 2022
Republican for Colorado House District 44
Representing Parker and Surrounding Communities
- Build Prosperity for our families and small businesses by Reducing taxes, fees, and regulations so people can pay bills, buy groceries, and achieve the American Dream.
- Defend Families as the lynchpin of society, where parents know best the educational and emotional needs for their kids.
- Support Law Enforcement to ensure we have safe communities and schools. We must have law and order.
- Control Healthcare Costs that are crippling our older generation, families, and small businesses. People need healthcare choices, not a mandatory single payer system.
- Leadership and Integrity honed during 26 years of military service
- Moral and Physical Courage
- Leading troops under hostile conditions
- Fighting to survive as a small business against government overreach and excessive bureaucracy
- Built Consensus and synchronized efforts with Congressional staff members to advance small business needs, healthcare, education, veteran’s issues, and national defense bills.
- Developed budgets and contract proposals as the Director of Business Development for a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.
- Disciplined under tight schedules at the Pentagon, prepared national security documents for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Secretary of Defense.
- Facilitated resources to support disaster response for the National Guard and Governors affected by hurricanes, wildland fires, floods, and mudslides.
- Family-Owned business in Parker since 2012.
- Education Master of Science in Administration, Bachelor of Science in Biology.
“Use of military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.”